Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shout-out-to-Molly

My friend Molly...a recovering Republican. Helped put this video together and is one of the people in the video. I thought it was pretty cool. There are several celebrities in it as well. It's short, check it out, and show a friend. Don't forget to vote, even if you live in a very liberal state...I don't want this one to be close.
If you are still undecided, well wake up. Ask yourself which candidate has offered positive solutions and stuck to the issues and which candidate has spent all his money and all his speeches bashing his opponent with ridiculous, dishonorable attacks? What type of person would you want in the White House? And if you need one more reason to vote it is racism. I am not one who believes we are still a racist country at heart. However, I was reminded today that racism is still very prevalent. I was in a gas station, getting my car fixed, and a black man walked in to ask if they could help him open his car because he locked the keys in it. The attendant asked him, "You mean you can't open it yourself? I thought all black people knew how to break into cars?" I was stunned, and shamefully didn't say anything, if this is the voting public I think we can't take anything for granted at this stage. VOTE!

No comments: