Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally Recovered

So it was a hectic spring for me. Recovering from the election, inauguration bliss, finishing grad school, looking for a job, getting married, you know, busy. But I will slowly dip my feet back into the whole blogging thing, since I have received emails from the two people who read this...you know who you are. I have a few posts in mind, some more serious than others, but let me start with an ode to pub trivia.
I recently participated in my second pub trivia ever, and it was good. Sure we lost and sure there were not enough history trivia questions (when are there?), but its a great way to spend an evening. Most shameful miss: the name of the Dawson's Creek soundtrack and singer. It's hard to think of music when there is music playing loudly.

2 comments:

Wren said...

pub trivia = awesome. I have 2 weekly games that I am involved in (with very different character) and am just now being recruited to consult on the starting of one in my own hometown. Heck yeah!

Sarah said...

You missed the one history question we got. Poor form.